[cosmic-users] PICML IDL Generator produces truncated structs from model aggregates

James H. Hill hillj at cs.iupui.edu
Mon Mar 5 09:42:17 CST 2012

Hi Matt,

Thank you for using the problem report form.

I took a look at your model and noticed the problem. The members in a struct must be aligned from top to bottom in the model view based on their location in the struct. This is the only way we can ensure roundtrip engineering of IDL files in PICML.

Also, the IDL generator does not handle left-to-right layout.

Thanks,

James