[cosmic-users] CQML : Cannot create new Project

James H. Hill hillj at cs.iupui.edu
Fri May 18 07:26:08 CDT 2012

Hi,

Please upgrade the latest nightly installer version and let us know if you have the same problem. The problem you are reporting was related to having conflicting DLL versions on the machine. We are planning a new release of CoSMIC this summer that is going to have some major improvements -- specifically around the auto-generation of models.

Thanks,

James