FW: KindName of Folders

GME GME
Fri Nov 8 18:35:48 CST 2002

----------
From: 	Sachin J. Mujumdar
Sent: 	Friday, November 08, 2002 12:35:45 PM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	KindName of Folders
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Dear Friends,

Is there any way to get the kind name of a folder, while writing the interpreter? I searched for it, but couldn’t get any solution. Miklos showed me a way of getting that by using COM. I was wondering if we have a friendlier wasy of retrieving the kindname of a folder, for COM-illiterate people like I.
If there is no way of doing that now, would it be possible to have such a feature in the next release of GME?

Thanks & Regards,
Sachin