FW: New Feature for GME

GME GME
Tue Nov 19 20:30:18 CST 2002

----------
From: 	Aditya Agrawal
Sent: 	Tuesday, November 19, 2002 2:30:17 PM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	New Feature for GME
Auto forwarded by a Rule

A new feature request,

Can we have a decorator or built into GME a way to visualize the internals of a model?
To explain:

We have a model say A, containing another model B. If B contains atoms and/or models then when I am seeing A in full screen then I want to be able to see within B its models and or atoms ( a miniature version of what I would have seen if I double clicked on it).

The way I envision this is to allow the user to set the size of any model and then to provide the option to make the model opaque or transparent. If transparent then its internals should be seen

Peter, do you think it is possible and if so how much work would it require.

Then later we could allow clicks on the models and use this stuff to connect objects at any depth apart and these kind of cool stuff.

Adi