Library

Peter Volgyesi xvolgy at isis-server.isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:42:50 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Peter Volgyesi[SMTP:XVOLGY at ISIS-SERVER.ISIS.VANDERBILT.EDU]
Sent: 	Monday, April 14, 2003 4:42:50 AM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	Re: Library
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Hi,

I am very surprised, that this "feature" ever worked some time. Since
libraries are attached in binary mode (as .mga files), all the metaref ID-s
in the paradigm must be compatible with the library project to be attached.
Therefore "subset of the current metamodell" is not good enough for the
library. I understand your problem, but since the MGA library does not
support this kind of attachment I do not want to mislead our users, and
accept a library if the metamodell name is different.
(The interesting point here: I did not modified anything recently in the MGA
library that is relevant to this problem, so I am really interested in how
it was worked before; which vesion of GME was capable to do this )

--
peter