gme and visio

Peter Volgyesi xvolgy at isis-server.isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Apr 14 21:18:54 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Peter Volgyesi[SMTP:XVOLGY at ISIS-SERVER.ISIS.VANDERBILT.EDU]
Sent: 	Monday, April 14, 2003 1:18:54 PM
To: 	GME Group; GME List
Subject: 	Re: gme and visio
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Another idea for a class project: a new plug-in that exports the current
model to a well known vector format (eg.: eps, wmf, svg). That would help to
include a resizeable GME model in a document/paper. The only pitfall here
is, that one will need access to the GME sources to be able to implement
such a feature, and she won't be able to use the generic IMgaComponentEx
interface only. (This is because the need for direct access to the windows
device context).
If my idea was off-topic, sorry.

--
peter