FW: Library

GME GME
Thu Apr 10 18:40:35 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Aditya Agrawal
Sent: 	Thursday, April 10, 2003 12:40:33 PM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	Library
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Hi all,

In previous the previous version of GME in Mobies we had a meta model that used the UML metamodel as a part of it using libraries. We also used libraries in the language that we defined. However the way we used libraries was a bit different. We would attach UML models as libraries to our paradigm and it worked as UML was a subset of our paradigm. Recently I have seen that this is no longer allowed and I get an error message. Currently I have to export the model to XML, change the paradigm name import it back  before I can attach it.

Is it possible allow the libraries to be of different paradigms?

Thanks,
Adi