FW: gme and visio

GME GME
Mon Apr 14 18:06:37 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Akos Ledeczi
Sent: 	Monday, April 14, 2003 12:06:37 PM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	RE: gme and visio
Auto forwarded by a Rule

A two-way translator between visio and gme uml sounds
like an excellent idea. But more like a MIC class
project than an independent study...

Akos

-----Original Message-----
From: GME Group
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 12:01 PM
To: GME List
Subject: FW: gme and visio

> ----------

generic UML/Metamodel would be a great start, since most of my papers utilize UML class diagrams more than screenshots of the application.  For the application part i can justify taking a screenshot, since i have my own icons, etc.

It's just that the class diagram boxes don't resize well at all, and i often find myself wanting to shrink a diagram to fit widthwise on a page - which is why i've gone to visio - it's just such a pain in the butt to create the diagrams by hand...
Jon