FW: The COM Interface

GME GME
Fri Apr 18 16:35:10 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Brian Willams
Sent: 	Friday, April 18, 2003 10:35:09 AM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	RE: The COM Interface
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Adi,

I believe you are right.

Brian

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	GME Group
Sent:	Friday, April 18, 2003 10:32 AM
To:	GME List
Subject:	FW: The COM Interface

----------
From: 	Aditya Agrawal
Sent: 	Friday, April 18, 2003 10:31:54 AM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	The COM Interface
Auto forwarded by a Rule

I recently created a Raw COM component using CreateNewComponent.exe. It did not generate a new RawComponent.cpp and h file for me, it actually referenced the files in GME\BON\SDK. However, RawComponent.cpp has a comment on top saying that this is the file the user should modify.

I believe that RawComponent.cpp and h should be generated to the local directory. Please correct me if I am wrong and please confirm if I am right.

Jon is currently modifying the CreateNewComponent and said that he could implement the change if so desired. He has already fixed the path string bug and a few other things.

Thanks,
Adi