you can tell when...

Peter Volgyesi xvolgy at isis-server.isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Apr 22 10:13:02 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Peter Volgyesi[SMTP:XVOLGY at ISIS-SERVER.ISIS.VANDERBILT.EDU]
Sent: 	Tuesday, April 22, 2003 2:13:02 AM
To: 	GME Group; GME List
Subject: 	Re: you can tell when...
Auto forwarded by a Rule

What do you mean by "compile an interpreter in .NET" ?
Currently, we support the following scenarios:
- you can use the .NET skeleton (written in C#), and forget BON
- you can complie a BON project under Visual Studio.NET, but only the native
C++ compiler environment is supported (means: no managed C++ garbage).

I have tried both on my machine with the latest GME release, they seem
working.
--
peter