FW: Any changes in the DECLARE_CUSTOM------

GME GME
Wed Apr 30 23:52:36 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Jonathan Sprinkle
Sent: 	Wednesday, April 30, 2003 5:52:35 PM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	Any changes in the DECLARE_CUSTOM------
Auto forwarded by a Rule

I am working on a library that seems to not be working for a base class --> derived class pair, and where it worked before, it is not working now.  My changes:

1. Removed the .cpp files from the project and compile them (including the BON classes) in a library
2. Upgraded to newest version of GME

Other classes that are not derived are coming out okay.  However, the telling point is that when I set a breakpoing in my derived class's Initialize( ) function, I get a "breakpoint has been set on illegal line" message from VStudio.

Any ideas out there?  I don't have any templates so I don't think it is the classic template/libraries problem...have there been any major revisions to Builder.h recently?

thanks,
Jon