GME Libraries

Peter Volgyesi xvolgy at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Aug 22 03:48:24 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Peter Volgyesi
Sent: 	Thursday, August 21, 2003 7:48:24 PM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	Re: GME Libraries
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Hi,

Starting from GME 3.4.29 you can rename the root folder of your library to whatever you want. GME won't ruin this name even after a library refresh (the original connection string to the library is lost, but it was user dependent in most cases anyway).

To tell the truth, I have played with this library name & connection string bussiness for couple of days in the spring (I even tried the registry based solution), and this is the best I came up with so far.

--
peter