How to create a library using the COM API

Peter Volgyesi xvolgy at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Aug 25 21:04:42 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Peter Volgyesi
Sent: 	Monday, August 25, 2003 1:04:42 PM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	Re: How to create a library using the COM API
Auto forwarded by a Rule

There is no special way to create libraries. Libraries are just normal MGA projects. So, after you have built up the library-wannabe MGA project, you should close (save) it. There is a method on the IMgaFolder interface, called AttachLibrary(). The only input parameter to this method is a connection string to the previously generated .mga file (Do not forget the "MGA=" prefix in the connection string).

Let me know, if you face problems with the stuff above.
--
peter