FW: connection between reference-ports

Endre Magyari endre at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Dec 10 20:11:04 CST 2003

----------
From: 	Endre Magyari
Sent: 	Wednesday, December 10, 2003 12:11:04 PM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	Re: FW: connection between reference-ports
Auto forwarded by a Rule

I had this problem with UDM,I think the connection itself is between
atoms/models and when setting up the connection you have to provide the
list of reference ports, through the connection is established.

I have the following code snipplet in UDM:

IMgaSimpleConnectionPtr conn;	//the connection
IMgaFCOsPtr src_references;		//the list of references through the
connecting source
IMgaFCOsPtr dst_references;		//the list of references through the
connecting destination

COMTHROW(conn->SetSrc(src_references, self));
COMTHROW(conn->SetDst(dst_references, self));

This is not BON code, but that should be similar.

Hope this helps,
Endre