Memory leak "help" from GME

Peter Volgyesi xvolgy at isis-server.isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jun 24 11:52:15 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Peter Volgyesi
Sent: 	Tuesday, June 24, 2003 3:52:15 AM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	Re: Memory leak "help" from GME
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Hi,

GME does not detect memory leaks in your code. It only tries to catch the
exceptions thrown by your interpreter (even serious ones, like null pointer
ref.). However, if you're using MFC in your component, and you are compiling
a debug build, than the MFC allocators (malloc, new) and deallocators will
detect your leaks.
(To be clear: GME does not contain any piece of code explicitly which deals
with memory leaks.)

--
peter