FW: Issues with the MetaGME paradigm

GME GME
Tue Mar 25 20:39:19 CST 2003

----------
From: 	Tamas Paka
Sent: 	Tuesday, March 25, 2003 2:39:17 PM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	RE: Issues with the MetaGME paradigm
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Well, yes...
If you have to supply a kind, it is recommended that you don't type it as string (because those calls are obsolete).
In that way, mis-spelling can be filtered immediately in the time of writing expressions as well.

Of course... when you must supply a rolename, you shall continue to use strings.
Unfortunately, "connectionParts" supplied by rolename won't work, use "parts" instead.

Tamas

Thanks Tamas!  Should I do this for all parameters that I used to pass as a string now?  (e.g., models( "modelname" )) ??