FW: Default save on model close

GME GME
Mon Mar 31 23:45:33 CST 2003

----------
From: 	Aditya Agrawal
Sent: 	Monday, March 31, 2003 5:45:31 PM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	Default save on model close
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Hi all,

GME has the default behavior that it saves the models when the close button is used. This behavior is different from other windows based systems where if the file hasn't been saved the user gets a prompt. On the other hand if you use the X on the top right of GME window, it asks if you want to save the file or not.

In Mobies and otherwise we have a requirement for not saving the changes made to the models, however for this the user has to use the X and then say no. This causes GME to shut down.

I would like to have GME ask the user if he wants to save the file when he uses close. If my proposed behavior has any conflicts with anyone else please say so.

Thanks,
Adi