FW: Any changes in the DECLARE_CUSTOM------

GME GME
Tue May 6 13:23:37 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Jonathan Sprinkle
Sent: 	Tuesday, May 06, 2003 7:23:34 AM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	RE: Any changes in the DECLARE_CUSTOM------
Auto forwarded by a Rule

> There were no major changes to the Builder.cpp/.h files
> recently. I have no
> idea about the problem you have described. If you could send me your
> sources, the metamodel/paradigm and a sample model, I would
> try to figure it
> out.

Gyorgy here has found my problem.  I think it is a C++ design issue, but I'm not sure whether it's mine or the BON's.  Turns out that some of my objects were being compiled but not put in the library I was creating.  When I specifically created a RUNTIME_CLASS pointer to them somewhere in a method, they were placed in the libarary (I can only assume that this was because they were inherited from an abstract base class, and that I didn't refer to them anywhere outside of their class).

thanks,
Jon