[gme-users] which STL lib to use

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Apr 8 09:30:42 CDT 2004

Zhimin,

I sent you a reply on 4/2/2004, have you received it ?
Hi Zhimin,

Currently we support STLport only in our interpreter framework. (It was
chosen for simultaneuos compatibility with VC6/VC7/VC7.1).
You can download stlport from here (the latest version should work fine):
http://www.stlport.org/

Regards,

Peter Volgyesi
ISIS, Vanderbilt University