[gme-users] registering interpreter built with MSVC 7.1

Jeff Parsons parsons at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Apr 12 23:07:31 CDT 2004

Hi,

I generated the files for an interpreter with CreateNewComponent,
then imported the resulting .dsw file into MSVC 7.1. With only
a few minor changes to the source files, I was able to get it
to build without installing STLPort. However, the registration
step is failing. I removed the /s option to the custom build
step executable, and now when I build I see an error popup
box with the message: In trying to load <interpreter_name>.dll -
recursion too deep - stack overflow.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

thanks,

Jeff Parsons