[gme-users] Compilation error when using BON extension

Zhimin He zh5f at cs.virginia.edu
Tue Apr 13 02:17:09 CDT 2004

Hey, all

	I got a lot error message when I tried to compile the BON extension
generated using GME 4.3.17 under VC 7.1.  All the files were generated
automatically using the BON extender interpreter without any modification.
Anyone can help? I attached one sample.
	Thx

Zhimin

The line that causes the error
IMPLEMENT_BONEXTENSION( QoS_BON::QoSFolder, "QoSFolder" )

Error message
c:\VEST\QoSGME4\QoSBonExtension.cpp(8) : error C2248:
'BON::Extension<TBON,TUserI>::setKinds' : cannot access private member
declared in class 'BON::Extension<TBON,TUserI>'
        with
        [
            TBON=BON::Folder,
            TUserI=QoS_BON::QoSFolderImpl
        ]
        and
        [
            TBON=BON::Folder,
            TUserI=QoS_BON::QoSFolderImpl
        ]
        c:\Program Files\GME\SDK\BON\Extensions.h(157) : see declaration of