[gme-users] Help with libraries

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Apr 13 02:40:01 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying to build a meta-model using another as a library. I am using
GME 3.10.13. I have the following questions regarding the same:

1. Is it possible to attach the library as a child of a folder element?
   Though right-clicking a newly created folder icon gives me the option of
   "Attach Library", when I try to attach one it fails.

2. Is it possible to prevent the library from appearing in the root folder?
   My use-case is such that I am interested in creating proxies to elements
   in the library. But I don't want GME to allow people to insert the
   elements in the root folder of the library directly in models that are
   created using my paradigm.

Thanks,
kitty.