[gme-users] registering interpreter built with MSVC 7.1

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Apr 13 18:50:39 CDT 2004

Hi,

I have not seen this message, and have not tried to use BON2 without
STLport.
My suggestion:
1., remove the custom build step
2., set the debug executable to regsvr32.exe (C:\%systemroot%\system32)
3., build a debug version of your interpreter
4., try to run it in the debugger. Hopefully, you'll get some assertions
before the stack overflow
--
peter