[gme-users] Member (still) not found, 0x80020003 error

Gabor Szokoli szokoli at ps.uni-sb.de
Mon Apr 19 15:50:24 CDT 2004

Hello yet again...

I'm still trying to figure out why the AttributeByName function
generates a "Member not found" com error when called from java.
My current theory is some flaw in my installation, but I'll need a wee
bit of cooperation to verfy this:
May I please ask the maintainer of the SF paradigm based
JavaBONSFExample to try this 1 minute experiment and compare the outcome
with mine:

1, Open the SFDemo example
2, Compile, register and run the JavaBONSFExample interpreter
3, Scan output for attributes

On my setup (win XP, GME 4.3.17, J2SE 1.4.1_03) all attributes are missing:

     Compound Processing
     Name: System

          Compound Processing
          Name: TwoChannels