[gme-users] Decorator Features

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Apr 22 12:35:01 CDT 2004

Hi,

Unfortunatelly, these features are not implemented on the GME side, except
F_ANIMATION.
If you set this feature, the draw method will be called periodically in your
decorator (so, you don't have to implement a new method, but display your
changes periodically).

Sorry, if these enumerated constants mislead you. (They were/are planned
features)
--
peter