[gme-users] Multi- Inheritance problem in GME Metamodeling

Zoltan Molnar zoltan.molnar at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Apr 29 10:41:03 CDT 2004

This msg is shown in order to inform the meta-modeler about duplicate
rolenames which may result from:
-redundant Containments (with the same rolename) between a Model and an FCO
-diamond shape multiple inheritance: the same role is inherited from the top
object. This case is not an error. So this error message should be
considered a warning rather.

If you send me the paradigm I could take a look which case occurs.
Zoli