[gme-users] Libraries attaching libraries

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Apr 29 18:07:40 CDT 2004

Currently, libraries are not allowed to contain other libraries. We are
planning the complete reimplementation of library handling in MGA, which
might address this limitation too. (Expect these changes in this Fall).
The reason of the meta violation is the following:
MGA has a special and implicit rule, which allows to create a folder right
under the root folder if it will contain the root of a library (note, that
this folder is not specified by your metamodel). When you try to use a
library which contains another one, this special rule will not be
sufficient. Anyway, the whole MGA layer is not prepared to handle such
libraries "recursively".
--
peter