[gme-users] Java BON

Brian Williams BrianW at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Apr 29 17:39:18 CDT 2004

I've fixed it in the source for the next release. The problem occurs
when you have GME reference in your model that refers to null. Since the
BON initializes an object for every FCO and Folder in your project, the
COM layer throws that null exception when it hits a gme null reference,
which wasn't properly caught and handled. You would need to catch it if
you call MgaReference.getReffered() in a COM interpreter.

Brian