[gme-users] Changing .xme after renaming elements

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Aug 12 11:05:32 CDT 2004

Did you compare the different xmp files? That would show you the
difference between the original and the modified meta.
You could do a search/replace or XSL transf based on that.

I attach the xslt demo script provided with the GME install package ( in
the sf/xslt directory) which makes a "kind search/replace" (changing the
"Basic" kindname to "Primitive") transformation for such cases as yours.

Zoli