[gme-users] printing colored lines

Stefan Marte stefanmarte at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 13 12:12:28 CDT 2004

Actually I second that request, this has annoyed me
also. Would it be possible to have some kind of
decorator interface analog to the decorators in use
now but for connections? This might allow us to fix
visualisation-problems such as this one ourselves.

cheers
Stefan

 --- Thomas Rambow <rambow at iiit.uni-karlsruhe.de>