[gme-users] printing colored lines

Stefan Marte stefanmarte at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 13 16:56:48 CDT 2004

I would be perfectly happy, if i could just get calls
for each segment of a connection i.e. implement a
method that would draw the straight line elements.
a second call to draw labels for connection endpoints
and the connection label would be great. This should
have no impact on the current autorouter logic.

Another question btw:
can anyone point me to a sample how to get potential
ports for a model in a decorator? I am not well versed
in COM programming and the GME interfaces, so help
would be appreciated.

I currently writing a drop-in replacement for the
standard-decorator with several enhancements, so this
would be extremely helpful.

cheers
Stefan

 --- Peter Volgyesi <peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu>