[gme-users] Another Code Question

Stefan Marte stefanmarte at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 20 18:41:43 CDT 2004

Sorry to bother you again. I have had a chance to try
this now. The problem I am facing is, that I do not
seem to be able to find the appropriate part.

the problem seems to be that I am trying to access the
parts of an FCO that is not in the current model. I do
this while trying to figure out which ports I need to
display. This means that when I hav the appropriate
IMgaPart from the FCO inside the model, I cannot get
an aspect from the part ( i tried accessing the name
of the aspect and got back rubbish). I also tried the
get_Part(IMgaMetaAspect*,IMgaPart**) interface and got
no result.

Has anyone got any ideas what is going wrong there?

cheers
Stefan

 --- Peter Volgyesi <peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu>