[gme-users] Using VC7 with GME 4?

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Feb 4 14:26:15 CST 2004

Hi,

As far as I remember, BON was compatible with the first version of
VS.NET (2002). However, I get the same error messages with VS.NET 2003.
To fix the problem, modify your InterfaceColl.h in the Interfaces folder
(add the lines marked with an asterix):

cpp_quote("#ifdef __cplusplus") \
* cpp_quote("extern \"C++\"	") \
* cpp_quote("{			") \
cpp_quote(MAKESTRING(template<> struct ::TypeName_MgaColl2Elem<COLL>)) \
cpp_quote(MAKESTRING({ typedef COLL collection_type; typedef ELEM
element_type; };)) \
cpp_quote(MAKESTRING(template<> struct ::TypeName_MgaElem2Coll<ELEM>)) \
cpp_quote(MAKESTRING({ typedef COLL collection_type; typedef ELEM
element_type; };)) \
* cpp_quote("}						") \
cpp_quote("#endif")

--