[gme-users] GME meta interpreter bug

Sandeep Neema sandeep at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Feb 11 17:47:54 CST 2004

The meta-interpreter does not properly encode "&" character used in
Enumeration attributes. I have an Enum attribute that has one of the
menu items as "&". In the generated XMP this is emitted literally, and
when you try to load this paradigm GME chokes with XML parser error. The
culprit XMP line is listed below:

               <enumitem dispname = "&" value = "&"></enumitem>

BTW, is there a reason for attributes to be globally scoped ever? Seems
like I can't use attribute defined in one sheet in another sheet anyway
-

Sandeep

--

Sandeep Neema

Research Scientist,

Institute of Software Integrated Systems, Vanderbilt University

Phone: 615-343-9996

Email: sandeep.k.neema at vanderbilt.edu