[gme-users] RE: ESML integration questions

Aditya Agrawal Aditya at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Feb 13 10:38:10 CST 2004

Hi George,

Here is the answer your question regarding opening old models in the new
paradigm. The old paradigm in this case is ESML and the new one is CCM.
The CCM metamodel contains the ESML metamodel as a library.

Now if you want to open ESML models in CCM you have to do the following.

1. Unregister the ESML paradigm
3. Now try to open the mga files in GME. GME will give the message
"Project could not access its paradigm." And then it will ask you to
choose the paradigm. Here you can specify CCM and them GME will be able
to open it the models in the CCM paradigm.

Thanks,
Adi

Aditya Agrawal
mailto:aditya.agrawal at vanderbilt.edu