[gme-users] RE: ESML integration questions

Akos Ledeczi akos.ledeczi at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Feb 13 11:22:59 CST 2004

Adi,

You are right, that is exactly why the technique
was created. Except, binary compatibility of
mga files is never guaranteed when moving from
one gme version to another. Granted, this is a
different problem. Let's ask Peter whether
binary compatibility in this case is guaranteed
or not for sure. Nevertheless, using xml import/
export for these kinds of things are always safer
in my view. But if you like to live dangerously... :)

Akos