[gme-users] copy and paste references

Akos Ledeczi akos.ledeczi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Feb 19 14:40:17 CST 2004

Attila,

this is >>not<< a general error, that is I can do what
you described using my paradigm and it works properly,
that is it copies references just fine without the
restriction you mentioned.

Could you please post a bug report on bugzilla
specifying the paradigm you use and an action
sequence that causes the crash?

Thanks,
Akos