[gme-users] copy and paste references

Akos Ledeczi akos.ledeczi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Feb 19 15:33:59 CST 2004

The copy paste does not work, I posted a bug
report last week.

Drag and drop works, except for the case that
you just described. I tried it just now.

So, if there is a reference that is not null,
the drag and drop between different instance of
GME fails. This used to work, so this is a bug.

Could you please post a report in bugzilla?

Thanks,
AKos