[gme-users] copy and paste references

Aditya Agrawal Aditya at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Feb 20 18:13:11 CST 2004

To add fuel to this fire I would like to ask if there are any plans to
clean up the way libraries are managed in GME.

The reason the problem mentioned below surfaces is because the library
is copied into the project. If the libraries are implemented such that
they are not copied in then the below mentioned problem will not be
there.

Thanks,
Adi

Aditya Agrawal