[gme-users] BON VC7.1 Support

Jacques Kerner jacques.kerner at oktal.fr
Mon Feb 23 11:56:40 CST 2004

Hi,

I have been trying to create an interpreter for GME using VC7.1 and
BON2, but the created solution does not compile. Here are some of the
errors I encounter :

c:\Users\Image\CADML\GME\SDK\IMAGEComponent\ComponentLib.h(8332) : error
C2894: templates cannot be declared to have 'C' linkage

(about 200 of these, coming only from file ComponentLib.h)

I don't know if it's difficult, but I think correcting this error could
make component creation compatible with VC7.1. Then I don't know if it
would really work with GME, but I thought I would try.

All help is appreciated. Thank you.

Jacques Kerner.
R&D Engineer
Oktal.