[gme-users] RE: GME decorator. (Saxena Tripti)

Jonathan M. Sprinkle sprinkle at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 24 10:31:21 CST 2004

> the decorator skeleton provided . I was unable to compile the
> decorator skeleton.

Tripti,

Just a cursory look suggests that perhaps you are linking DLL libraries
against non-DLL libraries (or vice-versa). I think that the Project
Settings->C/C++->Category(Code Generation)-->Use Run-time Library should be
set to Debug Multithreaded DLL (for debug compiles) and Multithreaded DLL
(for release compiles).

The Link C2005 error is almost always related to this. I compiled the
version of my installed GME decorator "out of the box", so I think the
perhaps you may have inadvertently set this value to something else.

I hope this helps,
Jon