[gme-users] FW: GME - Interpreter, Plugin and Add-On

Sachin J. Mujumdar Sachin at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Feb 26 01:22:26 CST 2004

FYI
Thanks,
Sachin

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Volgyesi
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 1:16 AM
To: Sachin J. Mujumdar
Subject: RE: GME - Interpreter, Plugin and Add-On

Plugins and Interpreters are same. However, add-ons are quite different
(sorry, I made a mistake in my previous mail, I wanted to say: plugins
and interpreters are almost same). Add-ons are heavily based on the MGA
event interface, and usually not invoked by the user. So, their
architecure is different.

I think, you can list multiple paradigms separated by commas or spaces
in the COnfigureComponent dialog.

--
peter

  _____