[gme-users] Instances

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jul 1 16:55:05 CDT 2004

(Right now) the meta modeling environment and the meta part of GME
(meta.dll) does not deal with the type/instance feature (it is totally meta
model independent). So - as you already guessed - the only way to enforce
these rules is to create constraints (the part browser will still propose
the "invalid" options).
Sorry.
--
peter