[gme-users] .xme attribute generation

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jul 1 17:10:08 CDT 2004

Hi,

Gabriele was right about relids: the relid will continue to increase if you
delete objects from GME and create new ones. The value of childrelidcntr is
the max. value of the relids. The MGA layer needs this (locally unique)
identifier to implement the library refresh feature (eg.: for reconnecting
the references ponting to lib. objects).

BTW, why don't you use the XML dumper in GME (IMgaDumper) ?
--
peter