[gme-users] MetaGME confusion

Stefan Marte stefanmarte at yahoo.de
Thu Jul 8 15:42:59 CDT 2004

Hi everybody!

Since I am new to GME and this list, please fogive me
any stupid questions I may ask. Currently I have a
fairly simple problem with MetaGME and I hope someone
can help me.

I am trying to define a simple model containing a
single diagram/model, a folder, a basemodel and a
derived model and a reference to the basemodel which
should be contained in the diagram.

The idea is, to have a master diagram which shows
connections between several organisations, and those
organisations at the root level.

Now 2 things are happening. First of all, even though
I have defined an aspect called "Business" with all
objects except the foolder assigned to it, the
interpreter complains about the objects having no
aspect defined and creates a dummy aspect called
"Aspect".

The second thing is, one I add the mentioned derived
model to the metamodel, I end up getting an error
during interpretation.

all this happens with GME 4.5.18

I have attached the model and the logfile.

I hope someone can explain me where I go wrong.

thanks in advance

Stefan Marte

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de