[gme-users] Export XML

Akos Ledeczi akos.ledeczi at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jul 22 10:35:11 CDT 2004

Drag and drop should work too (at least with editors that suppport it
like Wordpad not Notepad). And the other direction works as well, that
is you can edit the xml text and paste it to GME... BTW, it is not
hidden, you have menus to get to this, not just some magic key
combinations such as ctrl-c ctrl v ;)

Akos