[gme-users] Using GME on Windows 2003 Server

Brian Williams BrianW at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jul 26 17:25:37 CDT 2004

Hi Jon,

When I clicked on the full raw archive link, IE wouldn't display it, but
when I right-clicked and chose to save, I got a .mbox file which windows
couldn't figure out how to open. Does anyone know how to read .mbox?

The only thing else we can do with this list software is make it start
new archives by the year instead of the month, although I don't know if
that would affect the existing archives.

Brian