[gme-users] Using BON

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jul 27 11:43:35 CDT 2004

Hi,

1., I have fixed the references to the .dsw filenames in the tutorial
(BONComponent.dsw)
2., On my machine the interpreter created in tutorial 3 works fine (GME
version 4.6.18, Visual C++ 6.0 sp6)
    If you send me your interpreter (the whole project directory, I will try
to figure out the problem)
3., The 3rd party stlport library can be set in Project/Settings..., C/C++
tab, Preprocessor category, Additional include directories. However, BON2
and stlport are more complicated than the original BON, so I suggest you to
learn GME with BON.
--
peter