[gme-users] Announcement of releases

Akos Ledeczi akos.ledeczi at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jul 27 10:51:45 CDT 2004

Kitty,

the release in question is an internal one and only gme developers are
testing it. Once it is in a reasonable shape, I will announce it to
ISIS. Then when it is stable, we make it external and I announce it to
gme-users. I do not think an extra list is necessary...

But if you guys want to test alpha software, you are more than welcome
to help us find the bugs... In that case I can announce every internal
release here. Comments?

Akos