[gme-users] ECSL-Upgrade problem

stephan.heck at daimlerchrysler.com stephan.heck at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Jun 9 13:35:57 CDT 2004

Dear GME-users,

I have some problems to upgrade the ecsl-metamodel (downloaded from the
ISIS mobies website) to use it with GME 4. I was able to import the given
xml file and to register the paradigm. At this point the log containes the
following errors:

ERROR: "TransConnector" fco has another kind of ancestor or descendant.
ERROR: "ConnectorRef" fco has another kind of ancestor or descendant.
Note: Aspect mapping avoided. No user choice needed to be made

I ignored these messages and tried to build a ecsl-model. The problem is
that I cant put anything into a primitive-model
(SimulinkFolder->System->Primitive), because the part-browser is empty! I
tried to add a port using the browser window which seems to work ( I can
see the port in the browser window ), but the added port is not visible in
the model! This was working correctly with GME 3.10.13.

For me it looks like there is a problem with the Dataflow-Aspect and the
Block <-> Primative inheritance, but I cant figure it out.

Thanks for your help,

Stephan